Saturday, March 25, 2017

Lama Tsultrim Allione to Teach Chod April 26-30, 2017


“I saw for the first time that this practice of feeding demons was something that related specifically and directly to my life, to my struggles as a Western woman and as a mother. I realized that the demons that I was feeding in the Chöd were actually very much a part of my own day-to-day life; they were my 'stuff,' my issues, my fears, my anger . . . And no matter what demon I brought to the feast, the result was always freedom from tension.” - Lama Tsultrim Allione.

Register for the Chöd (from Chögyal Namkhai Norbu) retreat on April 26-30, with Lama Tsultrim Allione, Dorje Lopön Chandra Easton and Karla Jackson-Brewer. For more information about Chöd and retreat registration, click here -> taramandala.org/chod-chnn-17

No comments: